Friday, October 26, 2007

Inroduction

DEAR READER

Hello

My name is Charlie Green.

And I want to share my thoughts.

Thinking is like getting out of a maze for me.Therefore thinking is an adventure for me and I love adventures.

Adventure.

How many times have you heard that word? Many times, huh? It is becoming too common. WAY too common.

Lets do this.

Lets rename the word "adventure" "blogaventure" BECUASE this is a blog.

Get it?

:-)

Good.

Now lets dig into our newly created word.

First of all blogaventure are adventures of my thought. They are the things that I have been thinking of. For example: cars.

I tell you all the thing I think about cars... BLA-BLAH-BLA.

Get it?

:-)

Good.

Now I want to tell you that this site is underdeveloped, change can take place.

This is also because it is a law of nature.

AND this is a weekly blog expect my next blog on November 3rd '07.

:-(

Sorry 'cause that's a long time.

Now that is all I have to say about the blog.

PLUS, I give you a guarentee that you will enjoy.

ENJOY!!!




No comments: