Friday, October 26, 2007

Introduction (part 2)

DEAR READER,

Hello.

Bit early, huh? But don't worry all other blogs on Sundays.

I want to talk about my blogs today.

WHY? Of all things WHY that?

Well, because MY blogs are unique and bit...er...WEIRD! Yeah, that's the word. I am no weirdo but...unfortunately...my blogs are.

I don't want comments like: "I don't get it." and "What the heck are you talking 'bout"

Makes sense?

:-)

Good.

Very good.

Now, let me tell you more about "blogaventures" (the last time the word is being is surrounded by quotation marks).

This is important.

Very important.

In that way, you shan't be confused with the odd organization method of my complex (I shouldn't have used that word!) blogs.

First of all, I sometimes have a something that I call a "pre-blogaventure message" They are only a small formality of mine and don't have to do anything to do with the main blog.

For example:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Charlie Green wishes every mother and child a happy mother's day. Have a nice with your mother(s)

Get it?

:-)

Good, now lets move on. Life moves faster than this!

Then there is an another something that I call a "Related history"

The related history contains parts you'd like to skim over.

It might be boring.

But the fun part's coming!!!!!!!!!!

That part is the "The Blogaventure"

You'll enjoy it.

Then comes the "Origins of blogaventure."

It contains information on how I began the blogaventure. You'll probably skim it.

And then the "legacy"

The legacy part tells you what the heck happened afterwards.

Did you get everything that I said?

:-)

Good.

Then I'll see you next week.

Charlie Green

PS write to me at chalieisgreen@gmail.com

PSS Have a good weekend!


No comments: